Prevention of Novel Coronavirus Infection
IMPORTANT: Prevent this disease the same way you’d prevent the flu!
- Carefully wash and disinfect your hands often.
- Wear a mask.
- Maintain “social distance” between other people.
- Avoid the “Three Cs” (closed spaces, crowded spaces, close-contact settings).
- If you have cold-like symptoms (ex. fever), do not go outside unless it is to go to a hospital.
- Please refrain from going out or eating at restaurants with a large number of people.
- Please do not use/visit facilities that are not taking serious anti-coronavirus measures.
- Be careful to avoid places where the risk of contracting coronavirus is high.
- If you live with an elderly person or someone with an underlying medical condition, please be careful to uphold anti-coronavirus measures within your own household as well, and keep your ventilation and humidity above suitable levels (a humidity above 40% is ideal).
Prevention of the Novel Coronavirus - Matsudo City (Japanese Only)
About the Novel Coronavirus - Chiba Prefecture (Multi-lingual)
Return to main page 国際交流ホームページへ戻る
COVID-19 Updates 外国人向けの新型コロナウイルスに関する情報